We are getting ready for Alex to enter our family on Thursday morning with a scheduled C-section. Josh and everyone will be there to welcome him. I'm surviving and definately counting down the days. I am done working and will be spending the next few days resting and getting odds and ends tied up before we get to bring Alex home on Saturday afternoon. We will try to keep it updated as possible, but getting a routine with two littles ones will be a little challenging. Eric will be spending the first weeks home to help out while I recover.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Alexander Robert
We are getting ready for Alex to enter our family on Thursday morning with a scheduled C-section. Josh and everyone will be there to welcome him. I'm surviving and definately counting down the days. I am done working and will be spending the next few days resting and getting odds and ends tied up before we get to bring Alex home on Saturday afternoon. We will try to keep it updated as possible, but getting a routine with two littles ones will be a little challenging. Eric will be spending the first weeks home to help out while I recover.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment