WOW!!! The boys are getting so big!!! Its good to see that everyone is doing well! So is the house finally complete? We are days away from being able to paint and I cant wait.. its going to be so nice to have our own room again. Layla just turned six months and Piper is going to be three next month. Time flies. I wish you had facebook, I have a ton of pics up of the girls! Looking forward to more updates :)
1 comment:
WOW!!! The boys are getting so big!!! Its good to see that everyone is doing well! So is the house finally complete? We are days away from being able to paint and I cant wait.. its going to be so nice to have our own room again. Layla just turned six months and Piper is going to be three next month. Time flies. I wish you had facebook, I have a ton of pics up of the girls!
Looking forward to more updates :)
The Risdons
Joe, Robyn, Piper, and Layla
Post a Comment